Thursday 19 May 2016

Update

Hey guys, being in the thick of production I've been super busy but I've got some free time to update you on what is happening.

1st film: Still in production, a few more film dates and then we'll be complete and onto post-production.

2nd Film: I never got around to telling you I'm doing the sound production on a horror film, which is currently in post-production and is where I'll be doing the sound mix on. I enjoyed the production stage as we were on time and were able to get 99% of shots completed.

3rd film: So while doing the sound mix for two films seems much, I've taken on a 3rd film and doing purely ADR for it, as I was unable to be on set for many of the shoot days. It is a noir film, with very beautiful visuals and an interesting storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment