Wednesday 3 February 2016

Small Introduction!


Hey guys,

Just a small update as to why I made this blog and what its for. Currently I am studying a HND in Moving Images (my final year) and for our final end of year production we are required to blog the whole process - pre-production, production and post-production. That means whatever productions I am part of, you'll get to see all the behind the scenes! I'll assume you've read my 'about me' section (over there if you haven't >>>>>>) and know that I want to further my film career in the sound part of the film industry. I have previously been a sound recordist on other productions in the course, so hopefully for the final productions I'll be bettering myself in the sound department. If needs be, I'll have a shot at being a producer or director.

 Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment